The surgery will be closed for the Bank holidays on the following dates

Fri 29th Mar 2024, Mon 01st Apr 2024, Mon 06th May 2024 and Mon 27th May 2024

For Medical Emergencies only, please call 999

For non-emergencies please call NHS111

Financial Advice and Support

Getting advice

It's easy to get free, independent advice about your energy supply. You might want to get a better deal, find out how to make a complaint, get advice about the quality of your electricity or gas supply, or ask for help if you're struggling to pay your bills.

Money Advice Agencies

mac Birmingham Settlement, Money Advice Centre, Units 4-7, Alma House, Newtown Shopping Centre, Birmingham, B19 2AB. Tel: 0121 250 3000

age uk  cab  mat

Citizens Advice consumer service

03454 04 05 06 (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm)

Textphone 18001 followed by 03454 04 05 06

Citizens Advice consumer service

Post Point 24

Town Hall

Walliscote Grove Road


North Somerset

BS23 1UJ

Reducing your bills

If you just want to pay less, there are lots of things you can do to save money, from making sure you are paying the lowest price to taking steps to reduce your consumption.

You can get help from the Government to make your home more energy efficient and save money on your bills. Find out about the Green Deal and other Government schemes.



Energy Saving Advice Service (England and Wales)

0300 123 1234

Textphone only 0208 747 3375

Lines open Monday to Friday, 9am-8pm and Saturday, 10am-2pm


Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website